It’s important to 4 Thought Solutions that our customers are happy with our services. We are committed to providing you with an excellent service and will keep you informed of the progress of your order or the schedule in regards to training services.
Information regarding Sales, Contract Services, Prices, Payment and Delivery are given below.
- "BUYER" means the person whose order for the Goods / Services is accepted by 4 Thought Solutions Ltd. "BUYER'S ORDER" means the order for Goods submitted, accepted or signed for by the Buyer to 4 Thought Solutions Ltd .
- "CONDITIONS" means these terms and conditions of sale and supply and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Buyer and 4 Thought Solutions Ltd. "CONTRACT" means the contract for the supply of the Goods / Services incorporating the Conditions.
- "FORCE MAJEURE" includes but shall not be limited to restraints or delays affecting carriers including those used by 4 Thought Solutions Ltd for delivery of the Goods or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
- "GOODS" mean the Goods which 4 Thought Solutions Ltd is to supply in accordance with the Conditions and as detailed in the Buyer's Order including and not limited to services.
- "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS" means any or all of the following: patents, trademarks, registered designs, design right, copyright, database right, inventions, trade secrets and other confidential information, know-how, business or trade names, rights to prevent passing off, and all other intellectual property rights and rights of a similar nature in any part of the world, whether registered or not or capable of registration or not and including all applications and the right to apply for any of the foregoing rights.
- "WRITING" includes letter, e-mail, facsimile transmission and comparable means of communication.
BASIS OF CONTRACT - The Contract shall constitute the entire agreement between 4 Thought Solutions Ltd and the Buyer in respect of the supply of the Goods / Services to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms or conditions which the Buyer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document).
PRICES - The price of the Goods shall be the price on the Website / Product Brochure or as specified on the Buyer's Purchase Order / Order which was previously agreed with 4 Thought Solutions Ltd .
All prices are:
(a) Supply only.
(b) Expressed in pounds sterling (4 Thought Solutions Ltd is currently not VAT Registered).
(c) Exclusive of packing and delivery charges which will be added to the invoiced prices at cost unless specified otherwise.
4 Thought Solutions Ltd makes every effort to avoid pricing changes. However, because of potential unforeseen circumstances, all prices are subject to change. You will be notified of any changes in price before your order is filled.
ACCEPTANCE - The Buyer's Order shall be deemed to incorporate these Conditions. If the Buyers Order states any conditions or terms this must have been previously agreed by and confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of 4 Thought Solutions Ltd.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - E-mail your questions or concerns via details on our Contact Details page.
QUOTES - Where quotations are supplied they will be valid for 30 days from date of quotation unless otherwise agreed.
TERMS OF PAYMENT – Unless otherwise agreed in writing payment in full for all Goods or supplies is due prior to supply or as agreed in the Buyer Purchase Order / Contract. Payment shall be made in pounds sterling as set out on the invoice. Deposits received are non-refundable unless otherwise specified.
DELIVERY INFORMATION - Our own products are always in stock and will be delivered by Royal Mail or Hermes. When appropriate delivery will include insurance and need signing for if necessary.
Products we source from other suppliers may take up to 28 days, and we will inform you of the expected date of delivery as soon as possible.